Here I sit on day 25 and I have learned during these days.
1. I can control what goes in my pie hole :0)
2. 1100 calories are way to little for me to eat.
3. Going to the gym 2-3 times a week makes me feel better about me.
4. When you feel discouraged read other peoples blogs or ask for help.
5. Surround yourself with people that truly care for you.
6. I am smarter then I thought I was (went back to school and things are going good)
7. Learned pizza and I are not friends anymore (not the calories, the grease makes me sick)
8. Using a pedometer helps me see how active and inactive I am (pro and con)
9. Taking time for me everyday has helped me get a better understanding of me
10. I am learning more patients and tolerance of ignorance. I am hoping that the people in my Soc class are seeing things from a different perspective. Its ok to agree to disagree
11. I study better at the library. I can spread out more :0)
12. The best laid plans can always be changed.
13. Its ok to be the oldest in the class. It has had its advantages.
14. Taking a picture a day with my cell phone has been an interesting adventure for sure.
15. I have also been talking to random people. Sometimes it is just that smile or hello that gives a person hope in humanity.
16. Blogging helps keep me honest.
17. I am taking a religion class and it has brought my father and I closer.(we have more to talk about)
18. I have learned to be still and listen (hard for me to do I am a mover)
19. Bad days come and go…get over it and move on to the next day
20. Listen. Sometimes that is the best answer.
There is my top 20 off the top of my head. I hope that each of you are doing well and have a support system that works for you. I am lucky that I do and I am thankful for that more then I could ever say.
I am thankful for friends, family, blogs and bloggers, the gym, school, cameras, creativity, work and a whole bunch of other things.
Have a great Wednesday everyone.
Till Next Time…