Today I stopped at the neighborhood rec center and signed up to use their fitness center. I think that is a pretty good investment for my Christmas cash. I got the skinny (yes I said skinny) on the times it is open and am sitting down tomorrow to write out my game plan.
I have been scanning several blogs and have gotten a lot of ideas of where I want my blog to go. Hope I don’t offend anyone by stealing an idea here or there. Please feel free to do the same.
Here is a list of what I want to see happen in 2012:
- loose 75 pounds (0/75)
- stay between 1200 and 1300 calories for 365 days (0/365)
- blog at least 3 x’s a week (0/156)
- take a photo everyday (0/365)
- focus on my creative expression 1 time a week (0/52)
- take time for me everyday (0/365)
- send at least one letter to someone in the mail 1 time a month (0/12)
- go to the gym 2 times a week (0/104)
- do body measurements once a week (0/52)
Those are the target goals.
What else would I like to see happen:
- I want to sell a picture or two in a magazine and be published.
- I want to sell some of my cards in a few shops around here
- When spring comes I want to dust off the bike and ride the bike path
- I want to walk a 5k
- I want to do well in school (went back to school after 20+ years) 27 credit hours to go!
- cut down on my pop intake and drink more water
- I want to be able to shop at any store and buy clothes from anywhere in a med or large.
- When I lose the weight I’m gonna jump out of a plane!
Check back with me…This is just a short list of manageable things. I can always use a word of encouragement, a new blog idea, what you think about a question I may ask. My only rule is if you ask me a question make sure that you really want to know the answer.
I plan to post a pic as well so I can keep track of my progress visually. Here’s to a healthy 2012!
A joke in my circle of friends is that some have swallowed a tapeworm to eat their fat, so as this journey begins I will swallow mine at midnight tomorrow. Stay tuned for pics of him as he grows. Here is what he looks like before I swallow him. I still need to name him.
Till next time…